Looking for help with few issues with Prestashop displaying various information

Good morning,

I am having a few issues with Prestashop displaying various information. I am using version 1.7.7.0. I would like to add that in my shop, buyers can order products that are not in stock, because they are produced on an ongoing basis, but I have some stock levels, containing the most popular products that can be ordered immediately.

The first problem is that when a customer orders a given product, the seller's panel in Orders shows at the top that the product is no longer in stock, but from what I can see, it works in such a way that the product is physically in stock. stock and won't be there until this order has shipped. I would like to change it, but I don't know where to find this option.

The second problem concerns the information that a given product is no longer in stock, namely, it shows me the seller's panel, but it does not appear in the printed order. In what file can I find the option responsible for hiding this message on the printout?

The third problem is that when a customer places an order in my store, he has the option to enter an additional message for the seller when finalizing it. As a seller, I see this message in the panel, but the buyer, when entering the details of the order placed, sees all the information, except for the message that he entered when placing the order. How to add the visibility of this message for each order in the customer panel?

Another problem is displaying shipping addresses and invoices. By default, only the shipping address is displayed and you need to select the option so that the invoice address is different than the shipping address, but I would like two addresses to be displayed next to each other in my shop, the shipping address and the billing address below, or the customer he noted that the invoice address should be the same as the shipping address.

The last problem is the question of checking the quantity of ordered products and if one is not in stock, then the customer is shown information at the stage of finalizing the order: "This product is currently out of stock, the lead time may be extended as a result"

Thank you in advance for any help on the topic.

• 2 weeks later...