User Registration Not Working - Submit simply reloads the page and does not register the user

Hi all guys, I have a problem with my store when creating a new account

- Link to page:

- PS Version: 1.7.7.2

By completing the form and clicking Submit, the page is simply updated but registration does not take place.

I'm going crazy to solve the problem but I can't find solutions, can you help me?

Edited by Ga3bry (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, PietroWeb said:

Hello, We have the same problem.
Working if you register during checkout.
Is prestashop team aware of the issue?
Otherwise I'll open a ticket to the PS support.

Regards
Pietro

Hi,

I've been contacting them but don't hesitate to do it too, more you are to contact them, faster they will solve this

Edited by jmauclair (see edit history)

OK, 

2 minutes ago, jmauclair said:

By the way, I think that the best way is to completly stop using modules like this, you can sync your pixel with google Tag

Ok, thank you for the answer.
I'm not aware of the facebook pixel functionality.
I've configured facebook shop syncronization via this new module, so I would not lose this configuration and start again from zero.
Is it safe to deactivate ps facebook module temporarily and reactivate it later when issue will be solved?
That is, in the meantime my facebook shop will continue to work with the current products stock?

P.S.: I've reported the issue to the support too.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Pietro

1 hour ago, PietroWeb said:

OK, 

Ok, thank you for the answer.
I'm not aware of the facebook pixel functionality.
I've configured facebook shop syncronization via this new module, so I would not lose this configuration and start again from zero.
Is it safe to deactivate ps facebook module temporarily and reactivate it later when issue will be solved?
That is, in the meantime my facebook shop will continue to work with the current products stock?

P.S.: I've reported the issue to the support too.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Pietro

You can try by deactivating the module sure, you won't loose your configuration.

I can't tell you that 100% sure that your Facebook shop won't have any issue, but normally, everything should be okay because the module is just synchronising and if you deactivate, it will just doesn't update your catalog on Facebook.

Hi! I´ve got the same issue with version 1.7.7.1, but previously to install PS Facebook new module. So, I guess, I may not be the cause of this problem...

Another issue I´m having now is with PS Facebook. Every day  products show NOT AVAILABLE in the catalogue when syncronizing with my store. I manually set them up so they display AVAILABLE, but for some reason, some of then turn NOT AVAILABLE again next day. Obviously, the are IN STOCK in my store.

Anyone had this problem???

Thanks!   

4 hours ago, jmauclair said:

You can try by deactivating the module sure, you won't loose your configuration.

I can't tell you that 100% sure that your Facebook shop won't have any issue, but normally, everything should be okay because the module is just synchronising and if you deactivate, it will just doesn't update your catalog on Facebook.

OK, perfect. Thank you.
In the meantime I've tried to deactivate PS facebook module, and can confirm registration now works fine.

Hi,

You should a topic for your issue

6 minutes ago, Fede Rosalia said:

Hi! I´ve got the same issue with version 1.7.7.1, but previously to install PS Facebook new module. So, I guess, I may not be the cause of this problem...

Another issue I´m having now is with PS Facebook. Every day  products show NOT AVAILABLE in the catalogue when syncronizing with my store. I manually set them up so they display AVAILABLE, but for some reason, some of then turn NOT AVAILABLE again next day. Obviously, the are IN STOCK in my store.

Anyone had this problem???

Thanks!