Export of paid invoice orders to XML format

sylwekb

Hello

Could someone tell you if there is a module that allows you to export orders, invoices paid to the XML format? It is about forwarding in this format to the tax office, e.g. at the end of the month, it would send all paid orders to an xml file and such a file would be forwarded to the accounting office. If necessary, it can be a paid module.

Thanks in advance for the hint.

Prestashop 1.7

Edited by sylwekb (see edit history)

I spoke to the tax office. There is no sample file because each program is different. The data is to be transferred to the VAT register only from the invoice issued for the order. You need all the data such as the invoice issued after the order in Prestashop, i.e. all invoice data, invoice id, date invoice, first name, surname, address, what products were ordered, pieces, price including tax, price without tax, tax amount.

Edited by sylwekb (see edit history)

I know, for me it is also strange, but they say they get xml from different programs, hence the field names may differ. I understand that if necessary, the names of the fields can be changed in our case from English, eg the word tax should be replaced with the word "tax" in Polish. I received such information.

• 1 month later...