Very bad behavior from the theme developer we bought

We purchased a theme + zen support for the whole year 2021, during the setup we had a problem. The developer doesn't want to fix the problem but just wants to install the theme himself.
Although motivated by good intentions, a theme that has a native problem during the configuration does not convince to me, so I asked the developer to give us information on why this product does not install correctly.
He doesn't want to answer us, furthermore, he wrote us that if we want "premium" assistance via Skype we have to put a rating of 5 stars.

I told to the developer that I need to install his theme locally because it is very rich of feature, I need to study it before putting the theme on the production site.
The developer told me that support for domains other than the one indicated is not provided.
I can understand this, but I believe the developer is using this approach to hide the theme problem.

This is the problem: Cannot install module ps_productinfo. The module is invalid and cannot be loaded.

551432673_Schermata2021-03-05alle17_22_37.thumb.png.78bb7ff0384e8648e4f3da8434d0c77d.png

We gave him one last chance to assist us.
We'll see.

Edited by PacificiCorrado (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• PacificiCorrado changed the title to Very bad behavior from the theme developer we bought

Hi @joseantgv

thanks for replying us.
the developer doesn't provide us with a working product, he wants domain access to install the theme by herself.
However, we do not accept this, because the theme must also be installed without problems by us.
Since the product has given problems we believe that either the developer provides us with a working product or we will ask for a refund of the same.
I'll let you know, thanks.

PC

Hi, fortunately, the developer met our needs. He sent us the product again, now it's working.
I ask myself why we had to come to the threat of reimbursement to have a solution of this type, a solution that should have been normal given the non-functioning of the product.
I hope we can move forward now without further problems. Bye.

PC

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I write an update about it.
We have installed the theme and it is now working on the site, but some graphics parts seem not to work properly. Furthermore, when stated by the developer, regarding the speed of the site tested with special tools, unfortunately it did not prove true.
We are below the declared performances, even under the theme we had previously.
At the moment it seems to have been a wrong choice, we'll see how the developer will help us to solving the problems in progress.

PC

• Like 1