Strange issues after migrating to new server

Hi, I'm having some strange issues after migrating shop to IONOS. Almost everything looks and works fine, but there are strange issues here and there, like:

1 - In the BO Shop Parameters > Traffic & SEO > Set up URLs > Friendly URL  has a layout problem, as shown in the screenshot,
2 - Some modules stopped working, e.g. Ei Captcha says "the module is not registered in hook header",
3 - reCAPTCHA v3 invisible suddenly prevents new user account creation, but works fine with the Contact Us form,
4 - I had to re-Save several categories and subcategories to fix the Error 500,
5 -  Email with the recommended setting /usr/sbin/sendmail also stopped working

etc...

The difference between my old host and IONOS is MariaDB with the old host vs MySQL 5.7 with IONOS and the file permissions are now set to 604 for files and 705 for folders.

I have done all the usual, like delete var, empty caches in BO and I created a DB with a distinct new name before importing the backup. I even changed file permissins to 644 and 705 for folders, but nothing changed.

The only error I found is in the var folder exception_log "*ERROR*     v1.7.7.2    2021/03/05 - 13:05:15: Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] User o1514926 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections at line 136 in file classes/db/DbPDO.php"

Any ideas what could be wrong and how to fix it?

PS 1.7.7.2

PHP 7.3.27

MySQL 5.7.32

glitch.png

Edited by ecommX (see edit history)

OK, since no one has any idea, is there anyone who uses IONOS and has similar issues?

I did a clean installation of PS 1.7.7.2 and the result is the same.

reCaptcha v3 prevents new user creation, there is the layout glitch as mentioned before and /usr/sbin/sendmail doesn't work.

IONOS is supposed to be "The best of the best of the best, sir!" or something like that, since Prestashop recommends it as such. So what is going on?

On 3/7/2021 at 6:15 PM, ecommX said:

OK, since no one has any idea, is there anyone who uses IONOS and has similar issues?

I did a clean installation of PS 1.7.7.2 and the result is the same.

reCaptcha v3 prevents new user creation, there is the layout glitch as mentioned before and /usr/sbin/sendmail doesn't work.

IONOS is supposed to be "The best of the best of the best, sir!" or something like that, since Prestashop recommends it as such. So what is going on?

Hi,

To begin, IONOS is so badddddddddddd, performances are really horrible, we've just migrate to a vps on digital ocean (if you want too just click here) with 100$ credits offered.

For the issue of the friendly url, it's just because there is the text wrote under, prestashop can't verify the apache configuration on IONOS, but it's like a false warning.

Then for the others issue, when I migrate to cloud ocean, it was caused by permissions, you supposed to set your directories in 775 and files in 664.