[SOLVED] Prestashop 1.7.6.1 and shopping cart

bksmartit

I have Prestashop 1.7.6.1 running and I would like to upgrade to 1.7.7.2 version but I can't upgrade it because I noticed when I clicked under 'Orders / Shopping Carts' showing error:

Bad SQL query
Table 'xxxxjqdz_pres379.pshop_a4875MaGn_connections' doesn't exist

How to fix this?

Thank you

Edited by bksmartit (see edit history)

Using the mysql console or phpmyadmin or adminer or similar export the table ps_connections from a fresh default Prestashop install and import it into your current database then change its name from ps_connections to xxxxjqdz_pres379.pshop_a4875MaGn_connections.
Or export it from whatever other install, import it, rename it and empty it so it won't have unrelated data in it.

Edited by Rhobur (see edit history)

Thank you VERY MUCH Rhobur!!!

I did it what you recommended. I never done this before but it works and this "Bad SQL query" error disappeared.

I had to not only rename the file with the proper name but also I had to edit ps_connections.sql to change its name, etc so this table work properly with my live database.

Basically, had 3 missing tables from my live database:

_connections

_connections_page

_connections_source

I had to import them from a fresh default Prestashop install.

• Like 1

Glad it works!
These tables are for statistical purposes only, if you don't use PS statistic dashboard (the stats about visitors etc) they can be periodically emptied since in time they grow quite big slowing the dash.
Please edit your first post and [SOLVED] before the post title so other people find it when looking for a similar problem.

• bksmartit changed the title to [SOLVED] Prestashop 1.7.6.1 and shopping cart