[solved] Combinations Generator

Hi,

I am trying to add combinations to my product - I have set up the attributes and they appear on the right hand side (see screenshot). I have ticked all the options for tinsel colours - there are ten in total. They are there as next to bulk actions it says 0/10 combinations selected), however, the 10 combinations don't appear below. They do however appear under the monitoring tab showing they have no quantity.

Plus, I have noticed that once I click generate, even after the first time, whenever I then click 'Save' it comes up an error saying 'unable to update settings'

Can any help?

Screenshot 2021-02-03 183044.png

Edited by stitchandsewuk
Solved (see edit history)

I've managed to fix this myself - for those who are having a similar issue, I noted on another topic someone questioning if the default language had been disabled/deleted. Well this is the solution, if you disable the default language, a lot of other features develop issues.

By redownloading the default language under International -> Localization, this fixes this and other issues.

17 hours ago, stitchandsewuk said:

wever, the 10 combinations don't appear below. They do however appear under the monitoring tab showing they have no quantity.

Plus, I have noticed that once I click generate, even after the first time, whenever I then click 'Save' it comes up an error saying 'unable to update settings'

Activate debug mode to see errors and also check for potential error in the XHR requests in the browsers console/networking tab

• Like 1

• stitchandsewuk changed the title to [solved] Combinations Generator