PrestoShop 1.7.7.1 Square Payment Solution Module Issue

P_L

I'm having some issues with the following module "Square Payment Solution v 2.2.8" .  When trying to open an order that was processed by Square Payment Solution module"  in the backoffice - orders dashboard.  By selecting the reference ID order.

The following error occurs:

------

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to load template 'file:helpers/form/form.tpl' in '/home/umacleveland/public_html/umashop/modules/squareup/views/templates/admin/_configure/helpers/form/form.tpl'").

[Twig\Error\RuntimeError 0]

-------

I'm able to select and open the customers name  to view their account information within the backoffice - dashboard - orders.  When I disable the Square Payment Solution Module.  I'm able to view the full reference order.   

The paypal module is also installed.  And it works fine.  Able to open the reference order with no issues.

Any thoughts?  PrestoShop was upgraded from v1.6.1 to  v1.7.0 to v1.7.1  

The module worked fine in v1.6.1 even in v1.7.0 then one day it stopped working to view the order. Did an upgrade to v1.7.1 to see if the would fix the error. But it did not work.  Still receive the error.

Thank You for your help

• 4 months later...