Replacement product in the shop cart

mizio

Hello, 

I need a custom feature for version 1.7: let the user be  able to add a second product in the shop cart: this second product will substitute  the main chosen if it will be not available. 

Is there any module with this feature.

thanks

mizio

• Like 1

Hi, 

thank you fpr reply, 

the need ofor this feature is a bit different:

when the customer choose a product, this product may have stock > 0 , but, for some internal reason, when preparing the order the product may be not available,

so the feature needed is to make customer able specify two products in the cart:

first is the product requested, second product is the product that the customer whants in case  the first product, when preparing the order, is not available.

thanks

mizio

Hi, 

thank you again for suggestion, but the modules that i have found and checked it doesn't do what i need, if anyone has a module with this feature or is able to develope it, please let me know.

in other words what i need is:

- the customer wants to buy product A , so he creates order nr 100

- the customer selects product A and in the cart he has an option, which clearly shows  to select another product (B) that he will receive in case that product A is no more available

- in the backoffice,  in the product list, will be remarked that if product A is not available it must be replaced with product B. 

thanks

regards

m