how to change the width of the columns in the footer Prestashop 1.7.7.1

4 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

your theme (as Prestashop also) is using the bootstrap's Grid columns.

See guide here https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_grid_system.asp

Which column do you want to change from your footer columns? as those can be changed from the theme's .tpl and from it's module's .tpl files.

Kind regards, Leo

Hi, thank you

I wanted to move the 3 columns to the left (Products, Our company, and your account), and have more space in the 4th column. I think i I understand bootstrap's Grid columns I don't know which .tpl files i have to change.

Hi,

if you're enabling the debug mode, then in the page source code will be displayed in html comments the .tpl location for each section, but usually it's in in the footer hooks of the footer.tpl ( themes\classic\templates\_partials\footer.tpl  ), and it's in the tpl of module's ps_customeraccountlinks, ps_contactinfo, ps_linklist

Kind regards, Leo

23 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

if you're enabling the debug mode, then in the page source code will be displayed in html comments the .tpl location for each section, but usually it's in in the footer hooks of the footer.tpl ( themes\classic\templates\_partials\footer.tpl  ), and it's in the tpl of module's ps_customeraccountlinks, ps_contactinfo, ps_linklist

Kind regards, Leo

Hi thank you

this is my footer.tpl,ps_customeraccountlinks.tpl,ps_contactinfo.tpl,linkblock.tpl, I tried change number bootstrap's Grid columns but nothing change. 

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)