Glitch with Paypal Advanced module or PS 1.7.7.0 bug

Got installed Paypal Advanced module from Presto-Changeo. Payments are processed, orders generated, but there are few glitches and I don't know what they are related to - PS platform or payment module.

Glitch Nr1

During the payment process but BEFORE Paypal password being entered I click the link - "cancel and return to the webstore" instead of going back website generates the new order and showing the payment was accepted as well as the reference number. Obviously no real payment has been made.

Glitch Nr2

When I'm making a payment regardless if I choose to pay using Paypal or credit card I can skip the checkmark "I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally" which is not correct. Technically customer shouldn't be able to complete the payment before this checkmark is checkmarked.

Glitch Nr3

When I apply the partial refund from the back office on the order page for a legit fully processed order - system tells that partial refund was successful, and also generates the credit slip, however in reality nothing happening. No actual refunds has been provided.

So I'm not sure if I need to go for the module developer or it's a known problem on Prestashop side?

cancel and return to the websore problem.JPG

Reply to myself - developer told it was a bug in the module (in regards to the order creation without a proper checkout). Also they told Paypal advanced doesn't offer the refunds from the order page and also since it is a frame it doesn't have the ability to make sure the customer checks "agree to all conditions" thing in the bottom of the page.