Faceted Search Collapse ?

Hi,

How can I get the faceted search filters in the left column to collapse.

The colours option on my site has quite a few colours and therefore the list is very long. see https://www.nwecigs.co.uk/10-ecigarette-kits

If possible I would like it where all are collapsed by default, and when clicking a + by the title name, that one expands. (This does currenly work on the mobile version)

But when clicking another +, that should expand and close the other that was previously expanded. (This part currently doesnt work on the mobile)

I have done the theme myself via the child theme files so im ok editing the files.

I dont know if it would be possible, but to collapse to show a maximum of say 4 options would be good.

Thanks in advance

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

Hi, 

That feature is not part of the original faceted search module, even though you could do the following:

1. Use the checkbox option with a  limited 4-5 elements (than it will show 4-5 variables than the rest will be showed by a show more button at the bottom!

2. You could use a dropdown option - that would solve your issue instantly. 

3. You can build in such a  feature in about 1h - directly into the faceted search module to have that Class Id act as wanted (this needs a programmer)

Kind Regards, 

Leo 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...