Blank BO menu after upgrade from 1.7.6 to 1.7.7

After upgrading to 1.7.7 today, I get a blank navbar on the left of the backoffice. The server is Ubuntu and php version is 7.4.

The debug returns the following lines:

Notice en línea 2083 en archivo /home/users/XXX/www/YYY/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8] Undefined index: enabled

Unknown error en línea 99 en archivo /home/users/XXX/www/YYY/src/Adapter/EntityMapper.php
[8192] array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead

Unknown error en línea 335 en archivo /home/users/XXX/www/YYY/classes/module/Module.php
[8192] array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead

Can anyone help?

2 hours ago, JBW said:

This is discussed and fixed here:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/22250

Thanks, adding the enabled column to ps_tab and setting it to 1 worked for me.

2 hours ago, JBW said:

By the way, Prestashop is not compatible to PHP 7.4., please downgrade to 7.3

Why do you say so? php 7.4 was the version I was using previously and unless there is a problem with payment, everything appears to be working correctly again.

37 minutes ago, lmarcos said:

Why do you say so? php 7.4 was the version I was using previously and unless there is a problem with payment, everything appears to be working correctly again.

See https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Even though you might not have/feel problems at the moment you never know what might happen in the background in certain situations.
grafik.png.dbcf5adaafcce6612901a6ff39b49dff.png

• 3 months later...