Modules show but will not list - solved

Pretty succesful upgrade on local server to 1.4.0.17 from 1.3.2.3

Only issue identified so far is with the modules. The modules show in Back office, however when I try to access / expand the tabs

Not Found

The requested URL /prestashop/categories/modgo_search_filter was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

apache server has rewrite on, the product catalog works ok (so far)

Solution - set the PS directory in preferences, SEO

onwards to redevelop theme and then performance testing.

• 9 months later...

Hi 3below,

I found your post because I have the same problem but your solution does not fix it. Could you please explain to me exactly what you did step by step?

I have access to the module tab in the BO but I cannot expand the tabs. The modules also do not show if I make a search in the module search bar.

If I click on the + to expand a tab, it takes me to a front page of my shop which displays a 404 error: page was not found.

I have tried to activate the error log in config.php file but I get no error message. It just takes me to the front page of the shop with the "Page not found" message.

In the browser it shows http://www.myshop.com/admin/modgo_search_filter

Any idea about what I should do?

Thanks a lot!

Hi 3below,

I found your post because I have the same problem but your solution does not fix it. Could you please explain to me exactly what you did step by step?

I have access to the module tab in the BO but I cannot expand the tabs. The modules also do not show if I make a search in the module search bar.

If I click on the + to expand a tab, it takes me to a front page of my shop which displays a 404 error: page was not found.

I have tried to activate the error log in config.php file but I get no error message. It just takes me to the front page of the shop with the "Page not found" message.

In the browser it shows http://www.myshop.com/admin/modgo_search_filter

Any idea about what I should do?

Thanks a lot!