1-click upgrade fails with 405

Hi. I am trying to do an upgrade of 1.7.6.0 to 1.7.7.0 by the 1-click upgrade module. But something goes wrong. I get a 405 message in the 1-click module (4.11.0).

Analyzing the situation...Shop deactivated. Now downloading... (this can take a while)Download complete. Now extracting...[Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:" " jqXHR: "

405 Not Allowed

nginx

"

I am running on a hosted solution with cpanel. Can't find any logs that can lead me to what's wrong. I have contacted the support from the host but they tell me it's a matter for Prestashop. The only thing I have found is from the log is this:

[2020-12-07 09:22:49] app.ERROR: The addon with id 29992 does not have name. [] []
[2020-12-07 09:22:50] security.DEBUG: Stored the security token in the session. {"key":"_security_main"} []

But it doesn't tell me that much. Don't know where to look for this addon.

Someone who knows what this is all about?

Thanks JBW. I cleared the cache in BO and also deleted /var/logs content. But I still get this 405 and the upgrade is terminated. The message says its nginx but I know I'm running on apache.

Is there a way to have 1-click upgrade running in a more verbose or debug mode. Or actually producing logs with richer information?

Anyway now I don't get this  "app.ERROR: The addon with id 29992 does not have name.". Some improvement I guess😉

37 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

Anyway now I don't get this  "app.ERROR: The addon with id 29992 does not have name.". Some improvement I guess😉

Yeah that was the ony error I was referring to.

The 405 seems to be an permission issue  - the zip can't be unpacked in the desired directory. Check your file/directory permission.