HTML Content in a Module

22 hours ago, Asherr_ said:

Megamenu  (I don't know what you mean by which module exactly, but that's its name)

@Asherr_ If your are talking about JX Mega Menu Module, this module is used to add a "menu" or a navbar with the module tools even html check the docs: http://documentation.zemez.io/prestashop/1.7/index.php?project=yang_xin&lang=en&section=custom-modules#jxmegamenu

If you are trying to add an extra HTML content to your website you will need to use the Mega Layout module, and the section of Tools>Content>HTML block  

Let me know if you solve your issue.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, David Aguilar said:

@Asherr_ If your are talking about JX Mega Menu Module, this module is used to add a "menu" or a navbar with the module tools even html check the docs: http://documentation.zemez.io/prestashop/1.7/index.php?project=yang_xin&lang=en&section=custom-modules#jxmegamenu

If you are trying to add an extra HTML content to your website you will need to use the Mega Layout module, and the section of Tools>Content>HTML block  

Let me know if you solve your issue.

So I solved the issue, it was a really small issue really, all I did was refresh the page and that did it. Thanks for your help, that documentation helped me with another issue I encountered recently aswell, thank you.

oh also, I was trying to add html content to a Mega Layout module, my problem was that when I tried to save the HTML Content, it didn't save, so all I did was refresh the page and it worked, for future reference.

Edited by Asherr_ (see edit history)

Hello, We have a module which is actually a Pagebuilder named crazy elements. Our module can save you to put any kind of html content, slider, gallery in your hook. I am just posting you as it may help to resolve your issue.

Most of the module which allow to put html do not allow this kind of flexibility to put slider, galalry etc . It need pure html to put which is night mare for any user.

Thank you