Display Meta Title in place of Product Name

DagCardella

Hello,

i'm using a management software to export all of my products before I can upload them to Prestashop: since the title are getting wiped out at every upload (I know I can just ignore the title column, but I work for a pharmacy and products are constatly changing, so I add a lot of them every time) I'm using the meta tag.

The product names from the management are ugly as hell (it's a kind of conventional code of abbreviation for pharmacies, where, for instance, "pills" are "PLL"): is there a way to let the customers display the meta title in place of the ugly product name?

I attached a screenshot with highlighted ugly title and meta title (as under <head>)

Thank you in advance! 

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 18.58.17.png

It seems a cumbersome solution: I already got the "meta title" written in its location, I just need prestashop frontend to display that instead of the product name... but when I analyzed the product page I found that there are two <title> tag, one in the head section (that's the meta title, which is what I want my customers to see) and the other one in the body section (the ugly one, but that I can't get rid of because it's automatically imported each time I run the cvs upload)