Customers & Catalog missing paging when upgraded from 1.3.2

Tonight i tried to update my Shop that is a 1.3.2 system to 1.4.0.17 and everything seemed like it went well. There was no errors. All of the parts of the site that i can see was working. When i started to look more in the Backoffice i found when i click on the customers tab it will only show me 1 page of all my customers the Page 1 / 73 was missing it only show 1/1. I reset all filters and it still just show 1/1.. If i changed the display amount to 300 it show all 300 but still stay at 1/1. The Tracking Link at the top and address link work ok as it shows there are many pages.

The other part that is also doing the same thing is in my Catalog, where i go into a Catalog that i know has 500+ products and it shows that there is only 1/1 pages when showing at 50 or 20 or 300... I also reset the filter incase there was one set and still only shows 1/1. I am stumped on this and not sure what could be causing this issue. I really want to go to 1.4 but this is kinda a show stopper for me. I would Love if someone can help on this..

Thanks for Any help as i am excited to get the 1.4 up and running asap :-)