After logging in again, the products are missing in the cart!

Hello,

I'm new to prestashop and I'm having trouble setting up the cart.

I set up to restore the products in the cart after logging in to the account, but another problem occurred:

1. I login in my account and add products to the cart.
2. Then I log out of the account.
3. Then I log in again and the products are in the cart. This is good.
4. Then I log out of the account.
5. Then I add products without logging in. Then I log in to my account so that these products can be added to the other products in the cart.
7. BUT the products from the previous login in the account (dot 1) are missing. The cart contains only the items I added before logging in to my account.

Please help me that fix this problem.

Apparently there is no setting for this. I also tried an older version of prestashop and the same problem. For me, this is a big drawback.

What turns out is that in prestashop, you must first log in to your account, and only then add more products to the cart to be added to the products of your previous visits. Because if you have not logged in to your account beforehand and added products to the cart, then once you log in to your account the products from previous visits will be missing. This is not serious.....

I did not expect that such a widespread platform lacks such a feature. Too bad for lost time and paid modules that added to my future site. I have been dealing with settings, etc. for months. The last step was to migrate the database from the old site. But it is good that I saw this problem before the final migration, obviously I will have to move to another platform.

If there is a module that solves this, please reply. I did not find one.

Edited by petiv (see edit history)