Hi All,

Greetings of the day.

The module helps to add popup image ads on the home page related to products, offers, promotions, etc & showcase them in the front office using interactive popups.

Numerous studies show that conversion rates increase remarkably with the use of pop-ups. It is a unique way of commanding attention; a well-designed and well-written pop-up can be a real boon to your company’s lead generation. Pop-ups can be useful and a great asset when used properly.

Pop-up banners are also extremely durable.

This helps to increase sales, and customer attention on various festival offers like Christmas offers, Black Friday offers Good Friday, Thanks Giving Day, Marketing, Sales, etc.

Visibility. One obvious advantage is its visibility. It’s the first thing that visitors see when they go to your site. It immediately catches their attention. The manner in which you design your pop-up can dictate though if they will take the bait or not.

Increase in traffic conversion. Studies have shown that pop-ups are 13 times more effective at generating clicks and opt-in subscribers than standard banners.

Features :

- Facility to add multiple pop-up ads from back-office Dates and popup images.
- Search facility in back-office.
- Products offers and promotions in front office in an interactive way.
- Showcase products.
- SEO-friendly.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
- Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
- Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
- Maintain existing customers and attract new customers.
- Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, and reach targeted audiences.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.x,1.7.x,8.x.x
- Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Mobile, Tablet, and all devices compatible.
- Module works without doing any change in existing files on PrestaShop store versions.
- 24*7 Support
- Good Documentation

Benefits for Customer :

- Customers trust your products & services.
- Maintain existing customers and attract new customers.
- Increase in sales and store traffic.
- Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, and reach targeted audiences.

Installation :

Step 1:  Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office "More" area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
Step 6: Please watch our YouTube channel for demo videos on the module, how to use and configure on the website.

- Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
- We provide free technical and feature support in installation, and configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition to your store  

Other :

Please leave your valuable feedback after using the module.

This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service, and enhance the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores.

Request:  Please share your website URL after using the module to help others to see how the module works on your website.

Download Module and Documentation

readme_fr.pdf

readme_en.pdf

Demo URL => https://www.presta-addons-modules.com/en/

• Pay any amount as per your choice to get the multi-languages,multi-shops, and multi-shop-groups feature in the free addon

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

sfkcolorbox5.thumb.png.507e693d690eae797315eb1d44165bde.png

colorbox-popup.png

sfkpopup.zip

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated for screenshot & new features information (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

HI!

Thank you for your Job!

It would be nice if you would like to add option - only one time pop up.

When customers returns to main page it should have an option to show it again or not.

Second thing is adding pictures - if its possible to do auto size to uploaded picture (not setting size manually)?

Is it possible to place only text without picture?

Anyway - it works for me as it is ;) Thank you a lot.

Prestashop 1.7.7.0

Dear Artur PL,

Greetings of the day.

We appreciate your recent download of a module.

We are pleased that you have chosen our module for your online store.

Many thanks for the advice (suggestions) I like it.

I will upload the updated module zip file to show popup per browser session one time only and check for other points on the auto-resize image.

Please share your website URL.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing your confidence in our modules and giving me the opportunity to serve your esteemed organization.

Have a nice day.

Feel Free to contact me.

Hi,

Many thanks for the message.

I am pleased that you have chosen a module for your online store.  Please share your website URL.

The module works fine on categories, the home page, cms, product, and all other pages of the website.

It shows a popup one time per browser session, if we want to see it again we need to open the website in a new browser by closing the current or opening any other browser on a laptop or mobile.

We can see a working example of the module on the below website.

URL => https://val-festif.com/.boutique/boutique-drive-de-la-ferme-du-val-festif/

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Zohaib-fk said:

Hi,

Many thanks for the message.

I am pleased that you have chosen a module for your online store.  Please share your website URL.

The module works fine on categories, the home page, cms, product, and all other pages of the website.

It shows a popup one time per browser session, if we want to see it again we need to open the website in a new browser by closing the current or opening any other browser on a laptop or mobile.

We can see a working example of the module on the below website.

URL => https://val-festif.com/.boutique/boutique-drive-de-la-ferme-du-val-festif/

Have a nice day.

MY WEBSITE : mfmcb.com

I try to reopen browser or try to use new browser also try reopen new pages still can't see the popup ad.

It just only one time to show up

Hello Mfmcb,

Many thanks for the website URL

I checked on mobile and laptop categories and other pages. I can see popup one time in each browser session from my end.

Attached screenshots.

URL 1 => https://mfmcb.com/

URL 2 => https://mfmcb.com/31-accessories

Attached version of the module which shows popup each time instead only 1 time.

sfkpopup.zip

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated - Module Zip File Updated (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Zohaib-fk said:

Hello Mfmcb,

Many thanks for the website URL

I checked on mobile and laptop categories and other pages. I can see popup one time in each browser session from my end.

Attached screenshots.

URL 1 => https://mfmcb.com/

URL 2 => https://mfmcb.com/31-accessories

Attached version of the module which shows popup each time instead only 1 time.

sfkpopup.zip 125.93 kB · 0 downloads

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hello 

Thank your reply

So your means is when I close it, even I reopen the website will never see it again.

Hello Mfmcb,

The module version attached in the previous message shows a popup every time visitors visit different pages of the website.

The module version attached in the first post will show popup first-time visitors visit the website. When they navigate to different pages of the website then the popup will not be shown.

When visitors open the website again in a new browser or close the current browser and open it again then the popup will be shown the first time.

I have uploaded a demo video on my YouTube channel. Please check from your end.

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Zohaib-fk changed the title to [FREE MODULE] PrestaShop Popup - Colorbox on All Pages
  • 10 months later...
  • Zohaib-fk changed the title to [FREE MODULE] PrestaShop Popup - Colorbox on All Pages. Versions Supported (1.5,1.6,1.7)
  • 1 month later...

Hey man, I installed correctly the module and I wanted to try it but for some strange reason it creates 2 of cboxoverlay so it appears twice when inspecting home page and I have to click twice as well to make it disappear. What could it be? I can send you the .css as well if needed.

colorbox.png

Edited by Andrea.24 (see edit history)

Hi Andrea,

Greetings of the day.

Thanks for your message.

May I get your website link to check here or via PM (Personal Message)?

Below demo instance has module installed. You can check the back-office and front-office module demo.

Back Office URL : https://www.hrms-systems.com/pstest/admindemo/index.php

Username : [email protected]
Password: demodemo

Best Regards,

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• Zohaib-fk changed the title to [FREE MODULE] PrestaShop Popup - Colorbox on All Pages.
  • 1 month later...