ERROR 500 and it shows no error with PS_MODE_DEV

I apologize in advance for my English, it is not my native language...

Guys I have a serious problem in my store prestashop 1.7.6.1 The store had already been in production for a few months (real environment), everything worked wonderfully until the admin of my store began to present a status 500 error every time I entered a tab in the backoffice [Modules, Products, Orders, Configuration, Sales, etc...] What seems strange to me is that when I change to true: PS_MODE_DEV also in my backoffice it does not show a specific error, only the same error: HTTP ERROR 500

<?php
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
?>

Researching online, I tried to fix the error in several ways and none worked

1) I deleted many times: /var/cache/dev and /var/cache/prod

2)I change the php.ini the default path address of session.save_path to a custom path called "/tmp" and gave it different types of permissions and none worked (755, 777, 750,  etc..)

3) I also increased in php.ini the max_input_time to 120 and the max_input_vars to 2000

4)I review the .htaccess and the values matches perfectly with what I have in php.ini
5)I assigned several different permissions to /public_html and cache paths 

But none of these solutions worked for me, what seems strange to me is that the PS_MODE_DEV it does not show me any specific error

I hope you can help me find a solution to my problem, I'm a bit desperate, greetings!

error500.png

• 3 weeks later...