Help Please Product Page Image and Description layout changed

Christa_cross

Hello,

Somehow my product page image and description have moved and I did not directly change the layout.  My last change was in the custom css file to change the background.

I am using prestashop v. 1.7.4 with the classic theme.  I've checked all the tpl files I can think of that have to do with the product page but they have not even changed today.  Before I started working on the background the product page was fine.  

I sure would appreciate it if anyone knows how I would get this back to its original format; i.e. the product image on the left with the description and summary right next to it on the right.

Thank you.

Product page.png

I've been troubleshooting and this is a clue.

Another change I had TRIED to make before the layout of the product page changed was to move one of the link blocks using the Link Widget to different places around my site.  I decided each place I moved it I did not like and I put it back to the footer.  One place I had moved it was to DisplayLeftColumn. 

In the debug console I see the following <div class="col-med-4 links>....</div> in two places as you can see in the image attached.  Then in the left hand column of my product page when I scroll over the <div> in the console a marker points to the div on the product page just to the left of the image.  When I scroll over the other links div at the top of the console another marker points to a place at the very top of the page which is where I also experimented with placing my link list.  Could it be that an invisible 'div' is still in my product page and if so how do I get it out.  

Has anyone else ever experimented moving the Link List around and then having trouble with formatting?

I hope someone can help me because the page is product page is very ugly now. 

thank you.

invisible div.png