Custumer email address in merchant order mail .... or similar

Hi All

As im using the trustpilot features on my webshop (www.ugx.dk) i will have to get the customers email address included in the mail alert i receive from my shop, when a new order has been created.

I need the customer email there in order for trustpilot to automatic send the customer a mail some days later, in order to hopefully get them to write/rate my webshops service etc.

I really hope someone here can help me out, so I can get this working. Or mayby there is a way of adding the trustpilot email to the order confirmation to the customer, as this allready contains the customer email address. Maybe in Bcc

My shop is running in Version 1.2.5.0 atm

Thanks in advance and Br
Jep

Hi
I am not familiar with v1.2.5 but in the newer versions there is a folder called mails which has html and text templates for the various messages that go out.

As I see it, you would need the appropriate variable to be added either to the email template or to the text template through the mail.php class - perhaps hardwired but better as a variable with an if statement so the message only goes to trustpilot on the 1 email - confirmation of order

Hi
I am not familiar with v1.2.5 but in the newer versions there is a folder called mails which has html and text templates for the various messages that go out.

As I see it, you would need the appropriate variable to be added either to the email template or to the text template through the mail.php class - perhaps hardwired but better as a variable with an if statement so the message only goes to trustpilot on the 1 email - confirmation of order

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply. That was what iI was thinking too, but not sure what hte correct variable are ;-) could anyone assist me with that

Hi Chris

Yes i have mailalert. This one Mail alerts v2.2 and with the Trustpilot mail allready included as a receiver. But the problem is that the customer email address is not in the mail form my Bo to me on new orders

Br
Jens