HTTP 500 Error at Modules Manager ->Alerts or Updates

Hi,

I recently moved my PrestaShop installation to another subfolder. Everything works fine except for the "Alerts" and "Updates" menus at "Modules Manager".

With the Debug-Mode enabled I get to following error message:

Compile Error: PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Module\Module::instanciateLegacyModule(): Failed opening required '/var/www/dimitribalzer.com/public_html/projects/hookah-dreamz/modules/psaddonsconnect/psaddonsconnect.php' (include_path='/var/www/hookah-dreamz.de/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/var/www/hookah-dreamz.de/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/hookah-dreamz.de/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/hookah-dreamz.de/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/share/php')

With an Fatal Error Exception at src/Adapter/Module/Module.php (line 360):

$path = $this->disk->get('path', ''); 
	// Variable needed for empty() test        
	if (empty($path)) {            
		$this->disk->set('path', _PS_MODULE_DIR_ . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . $this->attributes->get('name'));        
	}        
	// End of temporary content        

require_once $this->disk->get('path') . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . $this->attributes->get('name') . '.php'; //<-- Here is the error

$this->instance = LegacyModule::getInstanceByName($this->attributes->get('name')); 
}

I noticed, that PrestaShop tries to open the psaddonsconnect.php file at the old path instead of the new one.

I've tried to clear every possible cache, disabled friendly URL, removed .htaccess, still no luck.

My Installation:

PrestaShop 1.7.6.4

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)

PHP-Version 7.3.22-1

Any ideas?

Thank you!

The error you have is point to the module: /psaddonsconnect/psaddonsconnect.php' update or delete this module. and see if the error is still there.

The error "With an Fatal Error Exception at src/Adapter/Module/Module.php" is happening because the module psaddonsconnect  is corrupted.

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)
  • Like 1