Can anyone develop this for me or help?

Hello everyone,

I just signed up as a total newbie as I have a specific problem to which no module or add on seems to exist?

I had a website created directly by my supplier with over 50000 GTIN. Everything works fine, fully automated with new product listings being created automatically.

But since I opened my Google Merchant account there are problems. Google says there are GTIN numbers out of range or not accepted.

This number keeps growing daily and I am now at over 500 and will soon have my feed suspended. 

The problem is I can not find a module / add on that would allow me to upload the list of GTIN numbers to my back office and then have those deleted permanently in order not to fall foul of the Google issue and have my feed suspended.

Does anyone know of a module / add on which would allow me to do this, or can anyone create / develop this for me?

If you can develop this or know of a module / add on that can do this, and perhaps even stop this from happening in the first place by letting me enter a range of GTIN numbers not be added to the feed in the first place, please contact me as soon as possible on [email protected]. (If I am not allowed to give my direct email address in this forum I apologise. I just joined as I need help with this urgently, thanks)

Regards,

Michael