Restricted products showing in 'All Products' link on homepage

Hi

I'm having a bit of an issue here with products showing up when they're not meant to be.

I've got a product which is in a product category that is only available to one particular customer group.  I've unticked the 'Home' checkbox in the product settings and that appeared to work fine.  When looking at the web shop without logging in, the product is not shown and is also not showing up in a search which is exactly what I want.  The same happens if a user from a different customer group logs in, which again is correct.

However, if a non logged in visitor to the site, or a user in a different customer group clicks on the 'All Products' link on the homepage then the restricted product is shown which is a problem.  Is this a bug as I can't imagine that's intended functionality?

I don't want visitors or customers in other groups to see this product at all ideally.  

I've managed to find a workaround by setting a special price of 0.00 for every other group so that hides the price that the customers in the restricted group are paying from visitors or users in other groups but ideally the product should not be visible to them at all.

Does anybody know of a way to hide this product from other groups under 'All Products' as intended?   I'm using PrestaShop v1.7.6.7.

Thanks