Carrier shipping price problem

ale.pixel

Hello everyone!

I have a Prestashop 1.7.5.1 multistore that, until now, I was using only with one shop and one carrier. This carrier was enable for all the shops.

Now I'm configuring the second store and I need to create another carrier that works only for this one (each store must have its own separate carrier) so I restricted each of them to their respective ones.

The problem comes out with the shipment cost in the store n.2: the carrier must ALWAYS make the customer pay, no matter how much he buys but, for a reason I can't really understand, it partially takes the rules of the carrier in the store n.1. Here's what happens:

STORE 1

Carrier 1:

0 € - 39,90 € = shipping cost 7,99 €

39,91 € - 10000 € = free shipping

STORE 2

Carrier 2:

0 € - 400 € = shipping cost 6,00 € (there's only this)

What happens in the STORE 2?

If I order an item that costs less that 39,90 € the shipping cost is 6,00 €. Above that price, the shipping is free. What is happening? Why PrestaShop mixes those two carriers that are even separated and never co-exist on the same store?

I tried to disable the Carrier 1, but it didn't change.

Thanks to everyone that will help!

• 7 months later...

I have no queries r problem as the United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. Like most carriers, USPS offers international options. Delivering in three to five business days, Priority Mail Express International is a global version of your domestic Priority Mail Express. It offers both flat-rate pricing — if it fits in the box, it ships — and the usual pricing based on weight or destination.

• 9 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 3:35 PM, alex.kidd said:

Nevermind, I solved it by myself.

Under the menu   Shipping -> Settings   there was an option to set the free shipping that overrides the Carrier's one.

In my case, that value was the same as the carrier, so I got confused!

Yup same here. The definition you apply in Shipping->settings will override the Shipping->carriers->Shipping locations and costs definition. 

Thanks for the tip. 

KR,