Calendar for product (not booking)

Hi!

I'm looking to integrate a calendar to pick a date in the product, as well as to define a time, like you would pick a color option for example, before check out; the price doesn't change with the date change.

I've seen booking options, but those ones aren't the propper solution for my case, because I wouldn't have a limited stock like hotel rooms for example. This is an online store for a Shuttle Service option, which would need the client to define the date, time, and write some text down.

Thank you for your time!

7 hours ago, toyedpi said:

Hi!

I'm looking to integrate a calendar to pick a date in the product, as well as to define a time, like you would pick a color option for example, before check out; the price doesn't change with the date change.

I've seen booking options, but those ones aren't the propper solution for my case, because I wouldn't have a limited stock like hotel rooms for example. This is an online store for a Shuttle Service option, which would need the client to define the date, time, and write some text down.

Thank you for your time!

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We can develop your desired extension as per your requirement, we need to discuss it in detail.

Thanks!!!

12 hours ago, toyedpi said:

Hi!

Thank you for your time!

Please check the demo of the module "Advance Product Attribute/Field Module".

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/30327-knowband-advance-product-attribute-field.html

This module allows you to add the custom fields on the product page. You can add the Check boxes, Comment Box, Radio Buttons, Calendar etc. We hope that this module will meet your requirements. In case you need to add any additional feature to the module then our team can help you to implement the same. 

Feel free to contact us for any further details. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=30327