Guest no access to category

I have created some categories to my shop but i cannot see them if i visit the site as a guest.

The error message says "You do not have access to this category"

In every category Access groups are all selected as you can see in attached photo.

Some defult categories have the same settings but i can see them as a guest with no problem.

What is wrong?

1.JPG

• 1 month later...

Καλησπέρα ειχα το ιδιο προβλημα και λυθηκε ως εξης

παραμετροι καταστηματος>ρυμισεις πελατη> ομαδες>επεξεργασια της ομαδας επισκεπτης(τη δευτερη επιλογη) και μετονομασια σαν προσκεκλημενος επειτα στην κατηγορια σου εμφανιζει μεσα την επιλογη προσκεκλημενος και την επιλεγεις.

Ελπιζω να βοηθησα

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I lost several hours because of this bug.

You are right there is a problem in greek translation probably.

2 different groups have the same translation in greek (Επισκέπτης), so when editing a category only 2 groups are shown instead of 3. The real guest category is not shown and therefore not selected.

Needless to say that this makes the initial installation not working and we where almost driven away from prestashop because we could not use it. This should go on bug report as well to fix the greek installation of prestashop

Many thanks, we couldn't have possibly imaged this!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/20/2020 at 9:35 PM, prosarmogeas said:

Καλησπέρα ειχα το ιδιο προβλημα και λυθηκε ως εξης

παραμετροι καταστηματος>ρυμισεις πελατη> ομαδες>επεξεργασια της ομαδας επισκεπτης(τη δευτερη επιλογη) και μετονομασια σαν προσκεκλημενος επειτα στην κατηγορια σου εμφανιζει μεσα την επιλογη προσκεκλημενος και την επιλεγεις.

Ελπιζω να βοηθησα

I get frustrated searching for 'you do not have to access this category' thing, this is my main problem! I found this discussion, so I translated this to my language using google translate lol and thanksssss so much for helping me fix this problem. You are the only one gave us the better way ;) pardon my english anw xD

Edited by Depra
edit quotes (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...