Admin page URL redirection and token issue

Hi friends!

I have a strange problem with my admin panel. After sign in I get into the navigation page with the default view and the left menu with badly formed URLs like: mysite/admin1/index.php/improve/modules/manage?_token=XXXXX

Navigating to this link works correct with nginx and doesn't work with apache (php-fpm is used in both cases). But after a while (especially when I navigate to Modules manager > Update modules) the system redirects me to the default login page with always the same token:

mysite/admin1/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=3da343b4f267877930f4d247d44ec744

And the token 3da343b4f267877930f4d247d44ec744 doesn't change even if I clear all cache folders, session parameters, cookies or switch between two web-servers (actually I am using nginx or nginx -> apache proxy route).

I have tried a lot of official and unofficial .htaccess and nginx configuration files, but none of them helped.

One additional point: the issue started to occur after I transferred all my files from a shared hosting to a dedicated server.

I am stuck with this issue and have no options to try remained.

My Prestashop version: 1.7.6.2 

PHP version: 7.2

Web-servers: both nginx and apache (httpd)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 10:12 AM, Janett said:

Check with your hosting provider if Cloudflare is enabled, it may be not well configured for PrestaShop. (Shouldn’t be enable on BO)

Hi Janett.

Thanks, the problem was on the Cloudflare side. Unfortunately I had to switch off the Proxy status as it led to issues with signing in to admin page.