[Solved] Free Shipping Under Conditions Prestashop 1.7.6.7 upgrade

Hi

How dose one change the link "under conditions" or remove it.

Please see image attached

I have changed the "free" shipping to "to be calculated" as per another forum thread.

I have setup flat rate shipping,now when it disables at 22kg it says to be calculated.

How do i remove the link "under conditions" or edit it.

I checked many tpl files and could find nothing. 

Screenshot_2020-07-10_17-24-46.png

Edited by Jesse (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, dclark said:

Sorry I don't have an answer for this.. But I am also in need of the "To BE Calculated" Fix,.  Can you pass it along or refer me to the proper Thread.

Thank you so very much
David 

I disabled customer reassurance module and the "under conditions" link vanished from the cart summery page,from the cart popup the link is still there.

I disabled legal compliance module and it seems to have solved the problem. 

Now the site will not display tax  

Edited by Jesse
The post was wrong (see edit history)

I fixed the legal compliance module with a reset and could edit the "under conditions" link now i have a site with no tax at all,i have deleted everything tax related and re-enabled every thing and still no tax.

It seems broken now.checked everything possible.

This is the case when one does not publish the address of the store and makes one's own adjustments without the knowledge of Prestashop.
Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V is not enough for any adjustments
Now you only know what you made for the adjustments, so only you can undo them.
Think about whether it's really better to hire a professional who has solved the problem in a few minutes than to try to adjust yourself and wait for someone to have patience with you step by step and look for a few days that broke.

18 hours ago, Guest said:

This is the case when one does not publish the address of the store and makes one's own adjustments without the knowledge of Prestashop.
Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V is not enough for any adjustments
Now you only know what you made for the adjustments, so only you can undo them.
Think about whether it's really better to hire a professional who has solved the problem in a few minutes than to try to adjust yourself and wait for someone to have patience with you step by step and look for a few days that broke.

Hi.

The version is 1.7.6.7 upgrade.I think the break in the code to the database for tax information is likely due to this.

I had to roll back to version 1.7.6.6 via the 1 click upgrade rollback did not work,it said it was running 1.7.6.6 after it failed but the tax information was still missing.

I had to roll back via my control panel.

I am going to release this site with version 1.7.6.6 with no upgrades till a major release.