How to fix this error [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]

Simon Lee

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.6.5. In the Backend, I created a new customer group and tried to assign a customer to this new group. When I clicked "Commit", it showed the following error:

An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]

How can I fix this? Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,
Simon Lee

I found the solution in the forum:

For anyone having problems with the "[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]" error, I've just been experiencing that whilst trying to change customer details, passwords etc on PS 1.7.6.2

This was due to an upgrade from an older version and the "date_upd" column in the ps_customer table was set to "0000-00-00 00:00:00" for some customers, and that was causing the issue.

As a quick fix, for any customers with a blank date_upd column, I copied the value of the date_add column with an SQL query:

UPDATE ps_customer SET date_upd = date_add WHERE date_upd = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

• 10 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 11:42 AM, Simon Lee said:

I found the solution in the forum:

For anyone having problems with the "[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]" error, I've just been experiencing that whilst trying to change customer details, passwords etc on PS 1.7.6.2

This was due to an upgrade from an older version and the "date_upd" column in the ps_customer table was set to "0000-00-00 00:00:00" for some customers, and that was causing the issue.

As a quick fix, for any customers with a blank date_upd column, I copied the value of the date_add column with an SQL query:

UPDATE ps_customer SET date_upd = date_add WHERE date_upd = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'

right

or below for all customers into DB if the query give error when filtering only customers with a blank date_upd column

UPDATE psiw_customer SET date_upd = sysdate()

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...