Unable to persist data in cache data layer

I'm trying to access to a prestashop application but I got this error:

[Thu Jun 25 14:38:17.752628 2020] [php7:error] [pid 17292] [client 127.0.0.1:36166]
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Data\\Layer\\DataLayerException: 
    Unable to persist data in cache data layer in /home/templth/apps/ats-triumph/ats/src/Core/Localization/CLDR/DataLayer/LocaleCache.php:124\n
    Stack trace:\n#0 /home/templth/apps/ats-triumph/ats/src/Core/Data/Layer/AbstractDataLayer.php(196): 
    PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Localization\\CLDR\\DataLayer\\LocaleCache->doWrite('fr-FR', Object(PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Localization\\CLDR\\LocaleData))\n#1 /home/templth/apps/ats-triumph/ats/src/Core/Data/Layer/AbstractDataLayer.php(102):
    PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Data\\Layer\\AbstractDataLayer->saveReadPropagationResult('fr-FR', Object(PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Localization\\CLDR\\LocaleData))\n#2 /home/templth/apps/ats-triumph/ats/src/Core/Localization/CLDR/LocaleDataSource.php(62):
    PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Data\\Layer\\AbstractDataLayer->read('fr-FR')\n#3 /media/templth in /home/templth/apps/ats-triumph/ats/src/Core/Data/Layer/AbstractDataLayer.php on line 198

I removed the folder `var/cache` but I still have the error.

Strange thing is that I have the cache disabled in the `parameters.php` file:

<?php return array (
      'parameters' => 
      array (
        (...)
        'ps_caching' => 'CacheMemcache',
        'ps_cache_enable' => false,
        'ps_creation_date' => '2020-03-11',
        'locale' => 'fr-FR',
        'use_debug_toolbar' => true,
        (...)
      ),