Shipments by zone and by weight

Hello, i have a big problem, I have an online store and I want to deliver by province and by weight, each province will have a cost depending on the weight, I have created 4 zones, each of the zones belongs to several provinces, but when I select the country that is Spain, the system only allows me to assign one of the 4 zones that I have created, and the other 3 zones do not allow me to select Spain as a country, a single country can only appear to be associated with a single zone. If I am wrong please I need your help. Regards. Alberto.

Edited by estenolotienenadie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My apologies for answering this late.

My 'Ship in 3D' shipping module lets merchant to configure an unlimited number of shipping methods. Each shipping method's availability can be limited to one or many destination countries, one or many states (or provinces, in case of Spain) and even one or many postal codes (ZIP-codes). Each shipping method's charge can be based on weight, volume, number of packages etc.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/48685-ship-in-3d.html

3 minutes ago, Teemu Mäntynen said:

Hi,

My apologies for answering this late.

My 'Ship in 3D' shipping module lets merchant to configure an unlimited number of shipping methods. Each shipping method's availability can be limited to one or many destination countries, one or many states (or provinces, in case of Spain) and even one or many postal codes (ZIP-codes). Each shipping method's charge can be based on weight, volume, number of packages etc.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/48685-ship-in-3d.html

Hello, i allready solve the problem, thank you.

Alberto.