whishlist module and loyalty and rewards point module no longer exist as a 1.7, how can I migrate the data?

Hi,

PS 1.7 doesn't have loyalty and rewards module so the point so the loyalty points acquired by customers risk being lost. I found this post:

The Whishlist block too seems to no longer exist as a 1.7 native module, possible? Is there a solution to transfer this data to the new ps 1.7 version?
Where is it possible to see the modules no longer used in 1.7 but that were native to 1.6?

Thanks a lot for any reply.

22 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

You should look for a module that allows migrate data from "loyalty" module like this https://addons.prestashop.com/en/referral-loyalty-programs/21831-loyalty-program-reward-and-loyalty-points.html. It has a button in the configuration that automatically restores old points to new module so customers can still use them.

Hi @joseantgv,

thanks a lot to reply me, how does it work?
I have to install in both sites?
How the module can find and migrate the right customers loyalty points?

Thanks for any reply.

hace 9 horas, ballashop dijo:

Hi @joseantgv,

thanks a lot to reply me, how does it work?
I have to install in both sites?
How the module can find and migrate the right customers loyalty points?

Thanks for any reply.

If you are migrating your store (and not upgrading the same store) then you can install module in the old store, migrate the data and copy the tables. If you upgrade your store then it's not needed to copy the tables.

The module search for "Mail alerts" tables to migrate points.

4 hours ago, joseantgv said:

If you are migrating your store (and not upgrading the same store) then you can install module in the old store, migrate the data and copy the tables. If you upgrade your store then it's not needed to copy the tables.

The module search for "Mail alerts" tables to migrate points.

Hi @joseantgv,

how to migrate data?

i didn't understand if the migration is done by the module. Please tell me more.

We will migrate and not upgrade.

Thanks a lot.

In this case you need to copy tables from module Mail alerts to the new store, and then migrate the information from the module (the module has a button in the configuration to migrate the data, but the data has to be in the same database).

28 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

module Mail alerts

sorry, I still didn't understand. 

We use this module to migrate: Module Update Safely and Switch to Prestashop 1.7

This module migrate only the default data of Prestashop: Products, categories, customers, orders, carriers and all data you can see in this image.

second-step.thumb.png.66426e23d13c18027845bd7807fa67a4.png

All other module data like: statistics, customers wishlist, loyalty points they are not migrated with this module so we need to do that in another way, the question is:
Is it possibile to migrate with your module the loyalty points from 1.6 to 1.7? 
And how it can do that?

Thanks

On 6/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, joseantgv said:

Hi!

Yes, you can.

Just copy table ps_loyalty from your old store to the new store. Then in the new store, module has a button to import data from ps_loyalty table to module tables.

If you have any doubt just contact here https://addons.prestashop.com/contact-form.php?id_product=21831 and we will do it for free.

Ok thanks for the proposal, forwarding to the owner.