Free Shipping Mix Up

Hi guys.
I must say after using other e-commerce software, I found Prestashop as if a dream come true. It's so easy and the layout is so neat.

I have come across a problem with shipping. In my store I charge shipping according to weight. Most products are set with the weight and the store does the calculations at checkout.
The problem is that I have some products which have free shipping. If the client purchases only the product with free shipping then everything is fine. However when the client buys few products together and 1 of them is a product of free shipping then at checkout the website gives him an option for free shipping thereby getting all the products with free shipping. Is it not supposed to only offer the shipping that applies to the other products because their weight is more?

I hope I made my self clear here. Or else if you can check my website at www.al-qaasim.co.za/prestashop
Most products are paid shipping but the Blackberry 8520 screen protector is supposed to be free shipping if taken alone.

Thanks alot

• 2 years later...