PHP alerts don't stop showing

emanuelmarcato

Hello, I'm using Prestashop 1.6.1.24 and I'm having some problems with warnings and notices after upgrading my PHP version from 7.1 to 7.2.24.

My goal is to disable the display of these alerts (which appear on the entire site, even on the administrative panel), however, I was not successful in any attempt.

Below is what I've tried:

I used error_reporting parameters in the phprc file and restarted the php process so that the commands could be executed;

I used display_errors parameters in the .htacces file;

I have already used the error_reporting () function on the problematic files themselves, however, some of the errors are originating from smarty cache files and every time I clear the cache, the errors reappear;

I have already analyzed the config / defines.inc.php file and the dev mode is disabled "define ('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);"

The debug mode in the administrative panel is disabled;

I have already contacted the support of my DreamHost hosting and they have guaranteed that the PHP error messages are really disabled;

After all these measures, the alerts continue to appear. I'm running out of options for this problem. When I deactivate non-native modules, some alerts stop appearing, but I believe this is not a solution, as we have several non-native modules.

This is the website link in case someone wants to take a look: https://indusbellostore.dreamhosters.com/fotografia-e-afastadores/2923-afastador-labial-frontal-lateral-mod-c-ac.html

If anyone can help me it will be wonderful. Big hug!

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2020 at 1:13 PM, emanuelmarcato said:

I managed to solve. A non-native module was set as display_error on in its code, that is, it was standing out in relation to php and prestashop commands.

Thank you all for your help

Thanks man, you saved my day. Now that you said it ... it's quite obvious! hahaha... i was desperated!!

Let me add my little contribution: in the linux terminal command you can find that module setting display_errors ON running this command on the root directory where you have installed Prestashop:

rgrep display_error

and you will get a large set of lines (about 30 in my case) where you must find something like:

ini_set('display_errors', 'On');

And edit that PHP file, search inside again display_errors and comment that line 😄

Edited by caos30 (see edit history)