new prestashop store - referral module query

Which referral module do you use ? The standart or mine (which is really better) ?

Sorry to Hijack the tread, but does your module also have a better page where the referrals can check their sales? That is the only thing that is bugging me of the original referral module.

I like your store! Only one tip of advice, maybe it would be better to move the featuredproducts to the top, remove this image http://www.kgnr.co.uk/modules/editorial/homepage_logo.jpg and put the text underneath the featured products. This way your visitors can see what you are selling in a glimpse, I think this will lower your bounce rate.

Thanks

I value your input and will have a go at moving around, when I work out what to do. Very much still feeling my way around Prestashop. I'm sure it will be an enormous boon once I totally get the hang of it. Still have loads more products to add at the moment and really needed to know that the referral system is not in over drive doing something that I don't want it to or on the other hand that its not delivering something that it should.

• 1 month later...

Norton seems to be reporting a virus on your site.
Tried multiple times & every time norton blocked a high level intrusion attack.
You may want to look into this as whether or not Norton is making a mistake it could put off potential customers.
Just thought I'd let you know.
(: