shipping cost in ps 1.7

maryamlotfi

HI

i want to set shipping cost but i dont know how to set it...

i want to send free my products if my they are higher than 600.000 T for every where

if they are under 600.000 T, I have to check the weight of my products if they are under 5kg it should be XT and if they are higher than 5kg it should be YT...

plus, the cost of different areas is different

how i can set it? 

May I recommend my addon shipping module "Ship in 3D"?
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/48685-ship-in-3d.html

To achieve what you have described, you'd have to configure three shipping methods using the module. Basic examples below:

Method 1
name: "Free everywhere"
Price/order: 0
Min order subtotal: 600000

Method 2
name: "Under 5 kg"
Price/order: 1234
Max total weight: 5
Max order subtotal: 600000

Method 3
name: "Over 5 kg"
Price/order: 5679
Min total weight: 5
Max order subtotal: 600000

As such these three example methods aren't limited by destination in any way. In other words they'd be available worldwide. If you'd like limit the said shipping methods for just domestic shipping, you'd have add configuration "Allowed countries: XX" (where XX would be the two character ISO country code of your country of operation) to them.

You also mentioned that "the cost of different areas is different". In addition to allowing you to limit each shipping method by the destination country, the "Ship in 3D" module allows to limit each shipping method also by state (as called in PrestaShop, but also called province, canton etc. in different coutries) and even by postal code. So the module allows extremely flexible and precise pricing.

The "Ship in 3D" module also provides many more shipping method availability and price settings not available in PrestaShop in any other way. Please have a closer look at the module's Addon Marketplace page in the URL mentioned above.

Please let me know if I may assist you further. Thank you very much.