[SOLVED] PrestaShop 1.7.6.5 Deactivate Voucher entirely?

Hello,

I am looking for the option where to deactivate Voucher entirely?

Similar to PS 1.4, when you could go to Payments -> Options -> Deactivate Voucher

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS14/Managing+Payment+Methods#ManagingPaymentMethods-Vouchers

I do not want to have customer see the Promo-Code Textfield in the Shopping Cart?

Thanks

Edited by PS.6thFNGR (see edit history)

Hey,

yep default theme.

I do not have any voucher code setted up. I only have a discount in one product, by the product pricing options itself, but thats everything.

I was quite sure, that my 1.7.6.4 did not showed this promo code field - just after upgrading to 1.7.6.5 I got this I guess.

Greetings

Simply deactivate all cart rules and the promo code field will disappear. Manually you can set PS_CART_RULE_FEATURE_ACTIVE to 0 in table ps_configuration to achive the same, but that will look inconsitent in the cart rules and will become active again as soon you change any cart rule.

grafik.png.a1b87a60c9b4de09759d4511a33309ce.png

On 5/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, JBW said:

Simply deactivate all cart rules and the promo code field will disappear. Manually you can set PS_CART_RULE_FEATURE_ACTIVE to 0 in table ps_configuration to achive the same, but that will look inconsitent in the cart rules and will become active again as soon you change any cart rule.

grafik.png.a1b87a60c9b4de09759d4511a33309ce.png

Thank you for your help.

I tried understanding your words, but am struggeling a bit. May you help me out:

"Simply deactivate all cart rules": May you please referrer the precise location? I understand it that this is some GUI option in the Back Office? May you say the Menu - Submenu please?

"Manually you can set PS_CART_RULE_FEATURE_ACTIVE to 0 in table ps_configuration" Thanks! I guess I understood properly that you are talking about the Database which should contain a table names ps_configuration. I did not checked for the value, but your explanation seems detailed. I will try this if your "cleaner" approach with the cart rules do not does the trick.

Thank you

11 hours ago, PS.6thFNGR said:

"Simply deactivate all cart rules": May you please referrer the precise location? I understand it that this is some GUI option in the Back Office? May you say the Menu - Submenu please?

Catalog->Discounts->Tab "Cart Rules"   -- Make sure all are dactivated

12 hours ago, PS.6thFNGR said:

"Manually you can set PS_CART_RULE_FEATURE_ACTIVE to 0 in table ps_configuration" Thanks! I guess I understood properly that you are talking about the Database which should contain a table names ps_configuration. I did not checked for the value, but your explanation seems detailed. I will try this if your "cleaner" approach with the cart rules do not does the trick.

Yes your understanding is correct. If you are not familiar with databases please make sure you have a backup before doing any changes there

Catalog->Discounts->Tab "Cart Rules"   -- Make sure all are dactivated

Hello,

the section you mention, aswell as the "Catalog Cart Rules" is complete empty and never had an entry made by me in the first place.

Like mentioned, I believe this issue arrised with using the 1-Click Upgrade Addon from 1.7.6.4. to 1.7.6.5

Regards

Hey,

I checked the db, and indeed, the value was set to 1. I cant say why, as I still claim this was due to 1.7.6.5. upgrade.

Setting the Value to 0,

Back Office - Menu - Configure - Advanced Parameters - Performance - clearing cache, deactivating cache, activating again, and set Template Compilation to "Force Compilation" and back to "Recomplie if the Files have been changed" did the trick, and I am now clear of the DIscount Option again.

Thank you for your help

Close

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, PS.6thFNGR said:

Hey,

I checked the db, and indeed, the value was set to 1. I cant say why, as I still claim this was due to 1.7.6.5. upgrade.

Setting the Value to 0,

Back Office - Menu - Configure - Advanced Parameters - Performance - clearing cache, deactivating cache, activating again, and set Template Compilation to "Force Compilation" and back to "Recomplie if the Files have been changed" did the trick, and I am now clear of the DIscount Option again.

Thank you for your help

Close

I had the same problem on 1.7.7 thank you for the simple solution

I was unable to add a discount to a backoffice order

1156995064_.png.d92d80d94e215b3c435f88b5a406033c.png