PrestaShop multiple payment recipients.

Hello everybody,

As part of my internship I have to create an e-shop for a company in the eastern coast of France. This company offers products and services related to boats such as boat maintenance. They would like to offer a wide variety of products, some of which do not necessarily belong to them (eg: A restaurant's catering service). They have asked me to find a way of making the following scenario happen:

Client chooses the following products: Boat maintenance (belongs to the Harbor), Pizza (belongs to the restaurant).

Client adds both products to cart and proceeds to checkout.

Client pays for both products using a credit card.

The money that belongs to the Harbor goes straight to the Harbor's bank account, the money that belongs to the restaurant goes straight to the restaurant's bank account.

I've tried suggesting the use of a multishop but the problem is that with a multishop the client has 2 different carts and has to go through 2 different checkout processes, which isn't exactly what my bosses are looking for.

Has anybody ever achieved this? I'm open to any and all suggestions or alternatives to take them up to my supervisors.