Help - Error when updating any modules

Hi

We have a store up and running for a year or two using 1.7.2.0 that hasn't really had any configuration or module changes since day one but recently I've noticed that modules will not update and i cannot install more modules.

For example I tried to update the native social following module and can see this from the logs with debug on.

Matched route "admin_module_manage_action".Context: { "route_parameters": {"_controller": "PrestaShopBundle\\Controller\\Admin\\ModuleController::moduleAction", "action": "upgrade", "module_name": "ps_socialfollow", "_route": "admin_module_manage_action" },"request_uri": "https://www.sitename.com/admin42342/index.php/module/manage/action/upgrade/ps_socialfollow?_token=

I'm looking at the logs but a little lost in it if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Del

error example.jpg

Also Im getting these errors when logging into backend with debug on:

Notice on line 227 in file /home/sitename/public_html/modules/psaddonsconnect/psaddonsconnect.php
[8] Undefined variable: advice

Notice on line 228 in file /home/sitename/public_html/modules/psaddonsconnect/psaddonsconnect.php
[8] Undefined variable: link_advice

• 2 weeks later...