All text boxes missing in back office!!!

Hi Everyone! Just finished a fresh install of PS. I've put some crazy hours into this already so all was going well until last night...

It seems every typeable text box on PS is missing all of a sudden! Anyone know where I could start?

It seems when I first load the page it does "flash" up for around 1 second then disappears. Please see both the attached images.

It seems lately I'm having endless trouble with PS and I'm getting tired of this now after 7 fresh installs because of various issues....

Any help is appreciated as I'd like to not uninstall and reinstall this time. 

error 2.png

error.JPG.png

3 minutes ago, NPO said:

Hi,

Which php version are you using - anything over 7.2 causes display problems.

If it's 7.3 7.4 downgrade your php to 7.2.

Hi, I'm currently running on php 7.2. I recently deleted all languages apart from united kingdom english. Could this be the cause? 

ah,  yes, deleting a language means resetting/setting everything up for the active one.  Make sure ALL langauge settings are set to whatever language you have active including profile etc etc...

9 minutes ago, NPO said:

ah,  yes, deleting a language means resetting/setting everything up for the active one.  Make sure ALL langauge settings are set to whatever language you have active including profile etc etc...

Problem solved! I had no idea there was a language option in my profile! Thanks again :)