Need some help with CMS container/stack overflow and footer issue

Hello,

as I'm a newbie on Prestashop, I managed to set up my shop: www.kousenkraam.be (sorry, only in Dutch language).
It's using the Classic theme 1.0.0
But I still have some minor layout issues I can't solve so hopefully someone can help me out.

Problem 1:
I have a CMS content box to show some info on my mainpage. At the moment, it just contains some Covid19-info which is plain text.
What I would like to add is another "container" containing some info on shipping, payment,... --> as in picture attached (horizontal).
I would like to have 4 icons with some text, where the content stacks in case of reducing screen size or viewing on a mobile screen --> as in picture attached (vertical).
I have just little knowledge about coding so I don't know what div's to use...

Problem 2 (--> see picture footerinfo)
the footer still shows some text "informatie" (information).
However, in BO > Footer, I only have "Shop Details" and "Linklist" enabled. And nowhere can I find something about the text field "informatie" that's being shown in FO.

Problem 3 (--> see picture footerinfo)
Is there an "easy'" way to have a container in the footer containing some payment logo's? (maybe a CMS container but hooked to this specific spot? But which spot...?)
Or maybe a horizontal container just above the footer, same as described in "problem 1" that resizes/stacks on smaller screens?

Hope some experienced Prestashoppers can help me with this one... Thanks in advance!

PrestashopCMSvertical.jpg

PrestashopCMShorizontal.jpg

PrestashopFooterInfo.jpg