Unable to access orders and module manager after updating from 1.5 to 1.7.6.4

Hello -

I am having issues accessing the module manager as well as the orders section of the PrestaShop, they result in 500 Errors. 

After going into the debugger mode I get the following

image.thumb.png.9ac251ed334091b8420ecc1955ed9bc6.png

I am updating from 1.5 to 1.7.6.4.

Any insight is appreciated, I have been navigating the forums for hours and everyone has been a great help with fixing the whole array of problems I have been experiencing through this upgrade. 

image.thumb.png.3ce140ca1c84afe853fee7d8238c603f.png

I have also update everything else. 

I know there may be some deprecated modules but I have disabled all the modules. 

Edited by vmsupp (see edit history)

There is an override active causing the issue. You can (temporarily) deactivate it be renaming /overide/classes/Tools.php to /overide/classes/Tools.php.old - check the content of the file to see if any module installed it and contact the module developer to fix the issue (seem the module is not compatible with your version)

On 4/15/2020 at 3:41 AM, JBW said:

There is an override active causing the issue. You can (temporarily) deactivate it be renaming /overide/classes/Tools.php to /overide/classes/Tools.php.old - check the content of the file to see if any module installed it and contact the module developer to fix the issue (seem the module is not compatible with your version)

Thank you! Was able to comment this portion out and remove the module. 

They were modules built by the original developer of the site which we can live without.