Problem with Specific Price with min. quantity & cart calculation

FerrA

Hi to all guys, how are you?

I am an problem on our website with PS 1.6.1.24 latest. I have tried to switch to default template too but the problem is the same.
As you can see in the attached screenshot, I have an product and I have created an specific prices for each combination of this product.

Specific prices:
Combination 1----> from quantity 400 apply dicount 5.2%
Combination 2----> from quantity 300 apply dicount 4.6%

Now the problem present when I add into cart q.ty 200 of first combination and q.ty 200 of second combination.
It apply the first discount (5.2%) for both combination. As you can see on the second attached sceenshot

Anyone know why that? I use the One Page Checkout module and I have tried to unistall it, but the results is the same. Tried with a new PS 1.6 installation, but the results is the same.

The discount should apply to the first combination only if the minimum quantity of 400 is reached.

And the discount should apply to the second combination only if the minimum quantity of 300 is reached.

The "first combination discount" should not apply if I add quantity 200 of the first combination and quantity 200 of the second combination to the cart. Is incredible

Can anyone of you kindly help me?

thank you in advance

01.jpg

02.jpg