Catalog Price Rules -

Hi All,   I always seem to find my answer to issues.   I don't usually post but I ended up with this issue. 

On Prestashop 1.7.6.2, why isn't the discounted price showing on the frontend of the shop.

frontend.thumb.PNG.3f2912d0be8739b0fab2c2630683a0a8.PNG

backend.thumb.PNG.495cb5caee4b69d4ce9ba88f172aa55e.PNG

Okay, my oversight.  Catalog Price Rules doesn't work like 'Specific Prices'. It appears that we need to uncheck the 'Leave initial price' and enter the initial price in the area above.

So far it looks like it works.

CORRECTION - not working.  Each product has a different initial price.

Edited by cbranco
wrong (see edit history)

• 11 months later...

I read many posts regarding similar problems. It seems that Catalog price rules does not working as should. I have 2 stores: on Prestashop 1.5.3.1 (rules are working) and 1.7.7.2 (rules does not working).

Looks like this is bug on last versions of Prestashop. Very bad that authors of Prestashop do not fixing this bug, influenced on lot of functionality of Prestashop! Anв it seems not going to fix it.

Edited by way1 (see edit history)

hace 18 horas, way1 dijo:

I read many posts regarding similar problems. It seems that Catalog price rules does not working as should. I have 2 stores: on Prestashop 1.5.3.1 (rules are working) and 1.7.7.2 (rules does not working).

Looks like this is bug on last versions of Prestashop. Very bad that authors of Prestashop do not fixing this bug, influenced on lot of functionality of Prestashop! Anв it seems not going to fix it.

If you can reproduce this issue you can report it here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues