How to get product page display price with tax?

13 minutes ago, Aldeag said:

Configure in International-> Taxes.

Select the tax you use, disable the rest. There are taxes for many countries.

When you make a new product you can set the price with tax included (final price)

Captura de pantalla 2020-03-24 a las 15.44.02.png

Captura de pantalla 2020-03-24 a las 15.36.17.jpg

Hello,

muchas gracias for reply, this part I am aware of.

But when my customers look at the product, I want price displayed there to be with VAT. Now its the price 38,00 and under it says "without VAT". Retail price should be 39,90 (its 5% VAT)

In Croatia prices are always displayed with VAT...

Best,

Leonardo

But in

prestash.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello, thank you for your message. I think something is wrong with me. I'm going to attach screens here. In my opinion it should fit like this. Unfortunately I do not have the possibility that the prices include VAT. are displayed.

It would be nice if someone could help.

Thanks a lot

Isabel

Screen 1.png

Screen 2.jpg

Screen 3.png

• 1 year later...

In case anyone needs this code, the easiest way to display price with and without tax (VAT in my case) on the product page is just this code

<p><div class="text-muted">&#163;{l s='%price% with UK VAT' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog' sprintf=['%price%' => ($product.price_tax_exc*1.2)|string_format:"%.2f"]}</div></p>

Where you can alter the calculation (i.e. *1.2) for your tax settings

This way you can include both prices without and with tax on your product page

This is tested on latest prestashop 1.7 version, include in the relevant .tpl file

• 5 months later...
hace 11 horas, Rizzzle dijo:

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this?

My shop has some products that are 20% VAT rated and some that are 0 rated.

Surely something so basic should have a solution by now?

What is your question?

Do you have different products with different VAT (20 or 0) and you don´t know how to set up them?

or
Do you have different products that should have the same VAT but some appears with 20% and others with 0 when there should be 20%?

Please explain.

9 hours ago, Aldeag said:

What is your question?

Do you have different products with different VAT (20 or 0) and you don´t know how to set up them?

or
Do you have different products that should have the same VAT but some appears with 20% and others with 0 when there should be 20%?

Please explain.

Hi,

I want to display "Inc vat" next to the price on product.tpl. For example: £29.99 Inc VAT.

This particular store has a number of products that are VAT taxable at 20% and some that are 0%

I hope that makes sense.

Thank you.

Edited by Rizzzle (see edit history)

In PrestaShop 1.7.X

Make a backup.

Enter the “Back Office” and access “Configure > Store parameters > Customer settings”. Select “Groups” tab

In the list of groups, we edit: «Visitor» (Visitor), «Guest» (Guest), «Customer» (Customer), by clicking the «Edit» button.

Select the “Price display method”: Taxes “included” or “excluded” depending on whether we want to show the prices WITH or WITHOUT VAT.

Click on the «Save» button.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 10:44 AM, Aldeag said:

In PrestaShop 1.7.X

Make a backup.

Enter the “Back Office” and access “Configure > Store parameters > Customer settings”. Select “Groups” tab

In the list of groups, we edit: «Visitor» (Visitor), «Guest» (Guest), «Customer» (Customer), by clicking the «Edit» button.

Select the “Price display method”: Taxes “included” or “excluded” depending on whether we want to show the prices WITH or WITHOUT VAT.

Click on the «Save» button.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

All these are ticked.

Perhaps it's the theme. Further research is needed.

You must go to International> Geographical locations> Countries> There you look for the country you want, put MODIFY and then check the option "Show the tax label (for example, "Tax incl.")". That's it. Hope this can help you. Greetings....

Captura de pantalla 2022-03-05 a las 18.24.31.png

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have followed the answers and now I have an issue with tax included in the shopping cart.

In my case tax is already included in the price of the item but still, it shows this message.

How to change the message or some other solution?

And shipping should be excluded from tax.

tax included 0%.png