Buze Thibault

Error during installation of Prestashop !!! [URGENT]

I try for the second time to implement my website on my local server but it's seems more complicated than i thought.
Indeed everything is going weel until i open the advanced parameters on the admin board.

Many options don't present as weel.

When i want to desactivate the Cache of Smarty it always return to False. And when i turn on the Debug Mode, everything goes wrong. Many errors appears and i can't do anything else than cty (see sreenshot)

2017441619_Capturedecran2020-03-11a11_53_11.thumb.png.0a98bd098219f0c04e59a887bdbfd8fd.png

So someone can help me ? Thank you

Whats your PHP Version? Please note that Prestashop is only compatible until PHP 7.2

Check your PHP version. It shows deprecated message means definitely you have lower PHP version.

Try to contact your hosting company to upgrade your PHP version to 7.X

Hey after many recherch i've found as you said that the problem came from my PHP version. I was in 7.4.x and i moved to 7.2.x and every bugs were fixed !

Thank you guys !