Leo Theme expert needed

Moonmosaic007

I need the add to cart button on all products to be enabled. I have an older version of leo theme for 1.6.0 and I had the add to cart button "removed/disabled" from the product list by a developer 5 years when I was customizing the theme. Now I need it back. However leo theme is different and does not have this button in the product-list.tpl file. I have no idea where it is to be honest looked through myriad of files widget tabs and leo product tabs with no luck.

What I need:

This button to be placed back for all products but not yet functioning as I am not finished with the rest of the store. Once everything is done I need to be able to reenable this button (through tpl file if just greyed out) so the shop is functioning correctly with the new set up. 

Thank you.

The Prestashop 1.7 platform has nothing to do with the old 1.6.x, so trying to recover old systems will not be possible. You must adapt to what you have at present.
If you explain to me what you need to personalize in LeoTheme Frameworl 4.0, maybe I can help you.
Send a PM.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:56 AM, Moonmosaic007 said:

I need the add to cart button on all products to be enabled. I have an older version of leo theme for 1.6.0 and I had the add to cart button "removed/disabled" from the product list by a developer 5 years when I was customizing the theme. Now I need it back. However leo theme is different and does not have this button in the product-list.tpl file. I have no idea where it is to be honest looked through myriad of files widget tabs and leo product tabs with no luck.

What I need:

This button to be placed back for all products but not yet functioning as I am not finished with the rest of the store. Once everything is done I need to be able to reenable this button (through tpl file if just greyed out) so the shop is functioning correctly with the new set up. 

Thank you.

Hello,

We have sent you message in person, kindly check and let us know you our feedback if you still have need.

Thanks!!